How do I purchase?
You can buy directly from the website using the cart function, or if buying in person, we are able to process cash, credit cards, and checks.
What are the plant sizes?
- LS= leaf span. This is a measure from the tip of one leaf across to the tip of a leaf on the other side of the plant (think "Diameter" if the plant was a circle)
- Small seedling= usually several years away from blooming size
- Large seedling= a seedling that is further along, but not quite near blooming size yet. Expected to be blooming size in the next 24 months or so
- NBS= expected to be blooming size/capable of blooming in the next 12 months
- BS= big/mature enough to bloom. Should be able to bloom in next season if cultural conditions are appropriate.
Can I combine orders to fill up a box?
Orders will only be combined when a customer has placed multiple orders during the same shipment period- in other words, combining subsequent orders that have been placed prior to the shipment of the first box/order.
Is your nursery open to the public for in-person shopping?
No, the nursery is not open for in-person shopping. Pickups in person may be arranged if Dr. Bill's Orchids is attending a show or event and you preorder your plants to be picked up at that event.